Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tequila makes her clothes fall off

Recently I've found myself looking for the perfect piece to compliment my outfit, only to remember,

"Oh yeah. I lost it."

The song really does seem to ring true for me...

Except my first experience with alcohol, where I came home with extra clothes... Big props to the guy I was with for letting a drunk chick that puked on herself wear his spare t-shirt home.

Now, I don't really drink that often, (And I don't generally do tequila) but when I do, you can pretty much bet on it being a good time. I have come home sans shoes, jewelry, and yes, sweaters.

For my first drinking excursion, I made the mistake of wearing 5 inch high heels. Yes, the shoes were sexy... however attempting to balance myself in them as I walked around a pool table (I swear bars switch from using rectangle to trapezoid-shaped pool tables halfway through any given Friday or Saturday night) was not. Somehow, I managed to break the strap of my gorgeous heels. I also broke a necklace that night.

On another rowdy night out (I believe tequila was one of the seven shots I hit up that night - on top of countless mixed drinks) I lost a pretty jewel-toned dark pink sweater. With 3/4 sleeves and a little button closure, it was the perfect solution to keeping me warm while I wasn't rocking out on the dance floor with a girl friend to some local band's rendition of "Crazy Bitch." My date was too occupied by the trapezoid that night to be bothered with putting an arm around me to keep me warm. If memory serves (and it probably doesn't) I did make it out of the bar with the sweater, but left it at a friend's house afterwards. I really don't think I can blame the tequila here, though (I'm about 99% sure the Bailey's I ended up licking off myself was at fault).

I also lost the similar-styled black sweater (that you can see me wearing as a blonde in my myspace picture album. Actually right next to it is a picture of the pink sweater mentioned above) on a different night - though the only thing I had been drinking when I lost it was coffee flavored Rockstar energy drinks.

Any shoes that I've lost after a night of drinking can generally be found in the passenger side floorboard of the car the next day, and, well.. I can't say what happens to my earrings...
But I think Joe Nichols had better think twice about letting his wife drink Tequila without him because I sure as hell didn't lose that earring in my drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment