Monday, October 26, 2009

I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on.

Toilets are disgusting things - I think most people would agree with me.

It doesn't matter if you keep your porcelain throne sparkling clean, it's still going to be disgusting. That can hardly be disputed with what goes into them every day.

I can use a public restroom (I really have no choice anymore) although I am pretty picky about it. What I cannot do, is pee in an unflushed stool. Being the only girl in the house, and especially with all the traffic of 16 year old boys in and out, I have serious issues with our toilet. You probably would too, if you were around to hear how often Aaron announces "Man, I gotta take a major poop."

Fortunately, it seems the boys were pre-trained to make sure the seat gets put back down. Unfortunately, it seems that somewhere between relieving themselves and lowering the seat, they forget to flush.

And I can't pee on someone else's pee. I can't even pee on my own pee.

The thought of sitting down to relieve myself with the possibility that whatever is in the toilet to begin with might splash back up on me completely and totally disgusts me.

I know, it's probably a very far fetched thought, and besides that, I know my own pee could very well splash back up mid-stream... But I feel much better knowing that the toilet's been flushed before I use it, so if it looks like there might be pee in it, I've gotta flush it first.

I've heard before that there are actually more germs behind your fingernails than the toilet, but seeing as how I don't stick my fingers up my butt, I refuse to believe it.

1 comment:

  1. lol im am the same way Rachel. It happens at work I dont know why, but people just dont clean up after themselves

    ReplyDelete