Monday, October 19, 2009

Pee brain

Today I am 36 weeks and 3 days pregnant. For those of you who don't know pregnancy by weeks, I have about three and a half weeks to go until my due date.

I am already miserable, and it's only going to get worse. My belly button looks like my Grandma Jordan puckering up to give me a kiss when she doesn't have her teeth in. Water gives me heartburn. There's not a thing that doesn't annoy me... If you put finger holes in my boobs, I'm fairly certain you could successfully use them to score a perfect 300 in a bowling tournament... And I pee constantly.

Steve has been getting on to Aaron about the water he's wasting during his multiple hour long showers, and I can't help but feel a little guilty about all the water I've been literally flushing down the toilet.

I swear, I must pee at least 50 times a day. Everything I do makes me have to pee. Any time I stand up, I have to pee. Walking across the room makes me have to pee. And by the time I get across the house to the bathroom, go pee, walk back and sit back down, yes, I have to pee again.

On one hand, I can't believe how quick this pregnancy has gone... and on the other, it feels like it will never end... But, I know that eventually, it will end... And I know it won't be long before this baby is off of my bladder and into my arms =)

No comments:

Post a Comment